Friday, December 18, 2009

Deepside - What I Need

Deepside - What I Need



Versuri - Lyrics :

She ain’t for me...
You're the one I need...


She was the model chick,pretty thick,in the jeans
Working at the Storm,25th,Excuse me
Can I tell you what my name is?
You look like the kinda girl I wanna get with...

She asked what kinda car I drive
I said the V12,the all white with the chromes,And keep it detailed
And I thought she was the one for me
To please her I started acting differently...

But when i met you... I felt like I could be myself (you...)
You showed me loving like nobody else (you...)
I never had to ask for nothing... (you...)
With her it seems like it’s always something

Now I know the choice that I should have made...
Should have been with you what else can I say?
So would you be with me?
I'll be yours eternally...

Chorus:
She may have what I want...
But you're the one I need
She may look like them girls in the videos...
But you're the one for me...

I used to think she was so fly
But if you ask why I'm with her I couldn't tell you why...
Its so clear to see...
She ain't for me...
Cause you're the one I need...

You told me before...
I didn't listen
You said that she was playing around...
I wouldn't pay attention
I tried to make it look as if we was doing fine
I didn't wanna tell myself,
I wasted so much time...

And now I know the choice that I should have made...
Should have been with you what else can I say?
So will you be with me?
I'll be yours eternally...


Chorusx1

From the bottom of my heart...
I will make a change
I swear I won't put no-one else
Before you this time...

Wanna make a brand new start...
So please don't walk away
I'm not in love with her...
And all that really matters is you

She may have what I want...
But girl you're what i need...
That girl ïs not for me....
You're the one I need…

Chorusx1

Download :
Pentru a descarca melodia : fisierulmeu.ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment